Twitter

we're going to need more ppl than this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

we're going to need more ppl than this

Post by boxerpaws60 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm

We have 4 members. We're going to need more ppl than this to get our movement for Romney 2016 off the ground. Better to start now even though we have plenty of time.
Huck's Army started off with 2 brothers,grew from there(a message board btw)and darned near won him the nomination.We can do this. Our logo says it all and our job is to share that message.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Were it not for VOTER FRAUD and DIRTY TRICKS PLUS an LSM (lame stream media)in the tank for Obama and THEIR AGENDA Romney had it won.
Know he did.We are going to have to fight tooth and nail for 2016 but if we get enough ppl and light them on fire for the idea it can be done.
PLS join us today and we'll be the ones to make history.Anyone interested in being a moderator here and work hand in hand to get Romney elected let me know.Either reply here or by private message(pm)

Shocked

boxerpaws60
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://romney2016.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Re: we're going to need more ppl than this

Post by jtown on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Right here with yah buddy. My name is Jared Townsend and I've built a Facebook group that is now reaching upwards of 600 members and many of them are very active. The group can be found at:

(I'll post the link when you give me permission to do so)

In fact, I designed the logo you are using for this forum for the group. Let's talk about combining forces and what strategies we can implement now to get this movement rolling. To be successful, this MUST be a people's movement. Then and only then will Mitt agree to run again.

jtown
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sure post the link. Post any info you like

Post by redemption2016 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 pm

No permission needed. That's what the forum is for.
Go for it!

redemption2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redemption2016 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:59 pm

BTW. love the logo. someone posted it on my facebook timeline. Had to grab it.Didn't know who it belong to at the time.Is that ok? If i don't have the right to use it ...no problem. Can always be changed. Welcome aboard.We'll make a good team.Be sure to read the other message re making you an admin.My goof. I should have written it down but i went to the support forum and req help.

redemption2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum