Twitter

Twitter Account Under Suspension

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter Account Under Suspension

Not sure why but have sent a request to at least be told what the problem is. I'm not sure they won't leave it permanently suspended. The last tweet i sent out was one to Roseanne Barr and another to someone in her timeline. Came back and the account was suspended. It had to be one of those two tweets. Nothing in them that would have given me reason to believe the account could get suspended. (if that were true wouldn't have sent it).

Am currently using a second account and trying to catch a few followers from the other account.Won't post it here in case someone would figure out it's the same person and report it. Hope to get back under the boxerpaws60 account as soon as possible. Friend trying to help get me out of the twitter hoosgow.

Not sure if Twitter suspends accounts permanently. If that's true it will take some time to follow all the good folks back again through the other account.
Other than that wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and if you're on this side of Storm Draco my prayers for your safety.

boxerpaws60
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://romney2016.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down