Twitter

Can't Be Done? Consider the Power of Two(w/ God)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Be Done? Consider the Power of Two(w/ God)

Post by boxerpaws60 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Back in 2008 i signed up at a forum called HucksArmy.com
There i met other like minded and determined people supporting Gov Mike Huckabee. BTW, i voted Gov Huckabee in the 2008 primary and he was my choice over Sen McCain from the beginning.
IF Gov Huckabee had taken Texas-and McCain was looking in his rear view mirror believe me-that would have sewn it up.
[That's another story though.]

As for the Gov a brief background:
Governing Magazine named him as one of its 'Public Officials of the Year' for 2005, Time Magazine honored him as one of the five best governors in America, and later in the same year, Huckabee received the American Association of Retired Person's Impact Award. In 2007, he was presented with the Music for Life Award by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) for his commitment to music education.

Huckabee became governor in July 1996 when his predecessor resigned. He was one of the youngest governors in the country at the time. Huckabee was elected to a full four-year term as governor in 1998, attracting the largest percentage of the vote ever received by a Republican gubernatorial nominee in Arkansas, and was re-elected to another four year term.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The twin evangelical Harris brothers stepped into the Gov's life.The 19-year-old twins are the co-founders, along with 62-year-old Kentucky volunteer Bill Goins, of Hucksarmy.com

The Harris movement for the Gov was grass roots driven. When you signed up at the forum you connected with zillions of other Huckabee supporters. When there was a poll-we were there. When they needed the folks to make calls-we were there. The main thing was connecting and being able to get our ducks in a row.
We supported each other,shared plans of action & information all focused on one goal-get Gov Huckabee the nomination. The people,including the Harris brothers,are what made it happen(and much faith in Divine Providence).
The Twin Brothers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IF anyone tells us we're spinning our wheels they're dead wrong. Look what 2 people with a little forum and a website called Huck's Army can do.

It can be done. The only thing that would stop us would be to say ourselves ,we can't. The Harris Brothers are proof positive it can be done. You have the candidate(we do)and the people(that's us)it can be done.Ronald Reagan is proof positive it can be done. Forget the naysayers.
What a Face

boxerpaws60
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://romney2016.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top