Twitter

The Whole Purpose of Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Whole Purpose of Board

the whole purpose of romney 2016 is to draft Romney for a 2016 run for Potus. We can promote Mr Romney as the candidate who really won in 2012 or should have won.
People think he took a pounding but if you look at the facts Obama won by a hair.Also feel strongly there was fraud,irregularities and intimidation. We know there was never fair coverage by the media who were campaigning for Obama. Maybe Romney actually won anyway. He certainly wouldn't have been arrogant about a win, unlike Obama.
I honestly believe with a little extra hard work for 2016 Romney can win no matter who the Dems throw out there. I also doubt ANYONE would have done better against Obama than Romney.

The only set back would be if Romney himself(which is exactly what Herman Cain did)did not want to run. In that case we can quickly change the focus of board. As for myself-can't speak for anyone else here-if Romney didn't want to run i will get behind Draft Allen West.
We'll see how it goes.
We will focus on Romney 2016 here but keep an eye out for conservatives who will run in in 2014. Must take Senate.
Trust me with Obama in the WH and the Dems controlling the Sen we will be very busy between now and 2016.
Special Request:if you're a Tweety Bird pls use the Benghazi 4 Twibbon and help me promote a weekly *Support the Benghazi 4* where we tweet Benghazi at least 1 day per week. The news cycle moves very quickly and Twitter seems to follow headlines. We can keep Benghazi front and center by making a commitment to tweeting about Benghazi once a week,every week.

Question
boxerpaws60
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://romney2016.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down